Elevate your game with the Yonex VCORE Pro 97H (330g) Tennis Racquet! This tennis racquet offers impressive maneuverability for a control-oriented option. Enjoy greater precision from the re-designed FLEXCON frame. The slightly thicker beam adds more punch to every swing, while the ISOMETRIC™ head design creates a larger sweet spot. Top it off with a cool aesthetic and you’ll rule the court in style!
The Yonex VCORE Pro 97H (330g) Tennis Racquet gets a refresh just in time for the US Open with a vivid purple and green cosmetic. Endorsed on tour by 3 time major winner Stan Wawrinka and Wimbledon semifinalist Hubert Hurkacz, the VCORE PRO 97H offers best in class stability thanks to the 11.6 ounce unstrung weight. Yonex added Flex Fuse technology with this update, which integrates a shock-absorbing polymer within the graphite’s resin for improved racquet flex and a softer feel. The new technology results in a thicker 21 millimeter cross section which produces more stability. To further establish the VCORE PRO as a control racquet, Yonex redesigned the shaft with the FlexCon System; a tapered and elongated box-frame design for greater precision. Like the previous version, Vibration Dampening Mesh is wrapped around the graphite handle (beneath the grip) to filter out unwanted vibrations. Yonex’ Flex Force graphite means the racquet can flex, but it snaps back quickly for greater spin and ball acceleration.
- ISOMETRIC: ISOMETRICTM technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRICTM design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRICTM racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRICTM delivers greater control without sacrificing power. ISOMETRICTM is a Trademark of Yonex CO., LTD.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING MESH: First used in our snowboards to reduce vibrations at impact, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) is now used in four of our racquet series. VDM is a stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision.
- FLEXCON SYSTEM: A tapered and elongated box-frame shaft is composed of Flex Force and Flex Fuse graphite for precise control of the ball.
- FLEX FUSE: A shock-absorbing polymer is integrated within the graphite’s resin for increased racquet flex and a softer, more plush feeling.
- 2G-NAMD FLEX FORCE: Flex Force graphite allows the racquet to quickly flex and snap back for greater spin and faster ball acceleration off the string bed.