Yonex VCORE Pro 97 (290g) Tennis Racquets are the perfect racquets for players that want to get the most of out of a full and fast swing. Yonex delivers an impressive combination of spin, control and feel to intermediate players. The VCORE Pro 97 (290) swings easier than the 310g and 330g versions, making it great for the rising intermediate who wants easy acceleration. This racquet features a more open string pattern and an Isometric head shape to provide a more forgiving hitting area. The new NAMD technology is a resilient carbon material is strategically placed within the frame to offer players more response. Players who want a lightweight, yet comfortable feel from their frame will enjoy the precision and enhanced spin they achieve with this racquet.
At 10.5 ounces strung and a 97 square inch head size, new VCORE 97 Pro (290G) is a lightweight frame that is easy to swing than the heavier models but still offers great feel and ideal control.
- BLACK MICRO CORE: Carbon graphite and elastic particles are added to MICRO CORE technology for increased face stability and even better vibration dampening.
- 3-D VECTOR SHAFT: The throat grooves of the 3D Vector Shaft improve racquet stiffness, generating supreme face stability and giving players more efficient power.
- ISOMETRIC: The Isometric Square Head Shape reduces the inert space found in a conventional round frame. As a result, the racquet is easier to swing through and has superior maneuverability with a 10% bigger sweetspot than an ordinary round head racquet. The sweetspot is the area of a racquet where the longest main and longest cross strings meet in the stringbed. In an ordinary round frame racquet, the sweetspot is where the 8 main and 11 cross strings meet. In the Yonex Isometric Square Head racquet, 10 main and 13 cross strings meet in the stringbed to produce a sweetspot that is 10% larger than the effective hitting area of a conventional round head racquet. With more strings of equal length and a larger effective hitting area in the stringbed, the Isometric Square Head Shape provides consistently accurate shots, giving more power, control and more effective off-center hits.
- NAMD: A flexible graphite matrix that enables a more optimal frame snapback upon contact.
- LOCK BOOSTER SYSTEM: According to Yonex, this grommet design uses raised ridges between the grommet holes to enhance power.
- SUPER CUSHION GRIP: Super Cushion Grip minimizes vibration. The grip’s cushioning performance helps protect the wrist, forearm and elbow against shockinduced injuries.