Own the court with the Yonex VCORE Pro 100 (300g) Tennis Racquet! The third generation offers impressive maneuverability for a control-oriented racquet. Enjoy more precision from the re-designed FLEXCON frame. The slightly thicker beam adds more punch to every swing, while the ISOMETRIC™ head design creates a larger sweet spot. Top it off with a cool aesthetic and you’ll rule the court in style!
The Yonex VCORE Pro 100 (300g) Tennis Racquet gets a refresh just in time for the US Open with a vivid purple and green cosmetic. Yonex added Flex Fuse technology with this update, which integrates a shock-absorbing polymer within the graphite’s resin for improved racquet flex and a softer feel. The new technology results in a thicker 23 millimeter cross section which produces more stability. To further establish the VCORE PRO as a control racquet, Yonex redesigned the shaft with the FlexCon System; a tapered and elongated box-frame design for greater feel. Like the previous version, Vibration Dampening Mesh is wrapped around the graphite handle (beneath the grip) to filter out unwanted vibrations. Yonex’ Flex Force graphite means the racquet can flex, but it snaps back quickly for greater spin and ball acceleration.
The VCORE PRO 100 is 10.6 ounces unstrung and it offers a bit more power than the VCORE PRO 97 models. The Isometric head shape makes the 100 square inch head feel bigger, and it rewards players who attack the ball with confidence.
- ISOMETRIC: ISOMETRICTM technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRICTM design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRICTM racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRICTM delivers greater control without sacrificing power. ISOMETRICTM is a Trademark of Yonex CO., LTD.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING MESH: First used in our snowboards to reduce vibrations at impact, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) is now used in four of our racquet series. VDM is a stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision.
- FLEXCON SYSTEM: A tapered and elongated box-frame shaft is composed of Flex Force and Flex Fuse graphite for precise control of the ball.
- FLEX FUSE: A shock-absorbing polymer is integrated within the graphite’s resin for increased racquet flex and a softer, more plush feeling.
- 2G-NAMD FLEX FORCE: Flex Force graphite allows the racquet to quickly flex and snap back for greater spin and faster ball acceleration off the string bed.