Yonex SHT 261LX Womens Tennis Shoes White/Blue:
As an update to Yonex’s first women’s shoe, the SHT-261 provides a stable, lightweight ride. This updated model features Hyper msLite midsole material, making the SHT-261 10% lighter, more durable and more comfortable than its predecessor.
- Upper: Lightweight P.U. synthetic leather provides durability. Double Russell Mesh provides excellent breathability. This ultra-fine mesh is an extremely lightweight and durable fiber structure that provides eight times more air-exchange, when compared to conventional mesh, for releasing moisture to keep your feet cool and dry. The Super Ergoshape design provides optimal forefoot and toe comfort, and the narrower heel and instep ensure firmness and a comfortable ride.
- Midsole: High performance Power Cushion removable insole with which is reinforced in the mid-foot area to control lateral movement. A Power Cushion midsole not only promotes maximum cushioning, but absorbs impact shock and transfers energy smoothly toward the next movement. Hyper msLite is a further 10% lighter than the original high-performance midsole “Super msLite”, and features greater durability and comfort. Hyper msLite construction also encourages significantly lighter footwork during play. Super Light Sole, a 2-in-1 midsole-material, integrates high quality rubber to protect parts of the foot that experiences high stress loads during play. This sole also integrates lighter composite materials in areas of the foot where stress is not a factor to promote faster and lighter footwork. A graphite sheet has also been added for increased stability.
- Outsole: Durable, non-marking endurance rubber compound in a multi-surface tread pattern for optimal traction. The Round Sole construction not only prevents uncomfortable landings and ankle strain, but supports quick and smooth footwork movements for optimal performance.
- Weight: 10.3 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Blue
- Item #: SHT-261LX
- POWER CUSHION: Bounce into the action with Power Cushions! An egg dropped onto the Power Cushion bounces back upon impact undamaged. Power Cushions absorb shock before it is transferred to the leg muscles. But absorbing shock is just the first function. Afterward, they instantly release the shock energy, transferring you smoothly into the next move you are about to make.
- ROUND SOLE: The YONEX Round Sole provides a combination of comfort and maximum transfer of body energy into shots. This performance is possible because the Round Sole supports quick and smooth footwork with more power by preventing unstable landings, ankle strain and energy loss.
- Hyper msLite: Hyper ms Lite is a further 10％ lighter than the original high-performance midsole “Super ms Lite”, and features greater durability and comfort.
Hyper ms Lite construction also encourages significantly lighter footwork during play.
- SUPER ERGOSHAPE: The Super Ergoshape provides maximum forefoot and toe comfort. The narrower heel and instep area ensure firmness for comfortable play
- POWER CUSHION INSOLE MC: Power Cushion Insole MC provides support inside the shoe to control lateral movement. Because there is no lateral movement to diminish power, more speed and power are transferred into every movement.
- DOUBLE RUSSEL MESH: The ultra-fine mesh of extremely-lightweight Double Russel Mesh and its durable fibre structure provide eight times more airexchange for releasing moisture than an ordinary mesh fabric.