Yonex advances some exciting updates to their EZONE racquet line for 2020. This new EZONE racquet series has updated the 2018 version. Like previous generations of the EZONE Feel; the racquet remains an easy-swinging player’s frame that offers excellent feel, spin, and stability. The EZONE Feel comes with a new deep blue colorway update.
Yonex implements M40X Material Technology into the frame a strong elastic graphite added to throat for great stability and more power. New Liner Tech system for extra power + comfort. The EZONE Feel includes Vibration Dampenening Mesh within the handle of the frame which helps reduce shock.
Overall, the EZONE Feel places power firmly into the players’ hands, allowing for additional ball speed. This frame is an impressive option for the beginner to intermediate player with a faster swing, looking for excellent feel, spin, stability, and precision. The EZONE Feel is the super lightweight 102 square inch version of the EZONE.
- Item #: EZ06F
- ISOMETRIC: Created by YONEX in 1980, the ISOMETRIC head shape is a unique and evolutionary breakthrough technology in racquet design. In conventional racquets, the sweet spot is located where main strings and cross strings meet. The YONEX ISOMETRIC head shape allows us to increase the number of main and cross strings that meet in the center of the racquet to produce a sweet spot which gives a 7% more effective hitting area for you to make match winning shots.
- ISOMETRIC EXPANSION: A new frame shape that is wider at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions creates the largest sweet spot in EZONE history.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING MESH: Vibration dampening mesh integrated around and between the grip. According to Yonex, this lowers unwanted vibrations by 30% compared to a conventional racquet.
- O.P.S. (Oval Pressed Shaft): Shaft corners are rounded for an ideal flex at impact to increase dwell time for optimal spin and directional control.
- LINER TECH: Liner Tech Grommet & String System features straighter grommet holes for less string on racquet friction. It also includes optimal string spacing for greater control in the hitting zone and more forgiveness on off-center hits.