The Wilson Ultra Tour Countervail (95) Tennis Racquets unveil a new element to the Ultra line: a 95-square inch headsize. While this smaller headsize reduces forgiveness, it massively helps control for players who consistently hit the sweetspot. Power Rib throat geometry enhances stability and frame stiffness for raw power, and Countervail helps reduce vibrations in the arm for increased comfort and faster recovery.
Wilson’s new updates on the Ultra 95 Tour include Countervail technology, a highly flexible material specifically designed to help increase the overall dampening of the racquet. Thanks to the implementation of Countervail, players will notice the dampening out the unwanted shock properly maximize their energy while playing & reducing muscle fatigue.
This tour model offers versatile power with a 16×20 string pattern and a forgiving solid feel, allowing players to get good depth on shots from the baseline. 27.25 in. length adds power and gives the player added maneuverability and flex around the net and on service returns.
- Smaller headsize magnifies control on shots that hit the sweetspot
- Power Rib throat geometry optimizes power through greater stability and stiffness
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Hotspot (hottest part of the sweetspot) increases by 15% for more explosive power
- Uncontaminated design features modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents and a midnight navy gloss finish
- Integrated Countervail Technology maximizes player energy, recovery and control
- Item #: WR000711U