One of the most comfortable oversize performance rackets in the market, the Wilson Triad Three Tennis Racquet sports a generous sweet spot for dripping power and some extra forgiveness. Triad technology enables maximum power in the hoop, good control in the handle, and reduced shock in the arm. This frame serves up an appealing swath of features for experienced players seeking more arm-friendly comfort and a larger sweet spot from their racket.
- Triad features a 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and power
- Hammer Technology places more weight in the head for greater stability and easy power
- Power Holes increase ball dwell time for enhanced responsiveness and feel
- The extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Oversized head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
- Item #: WR056511U
- Triad Technology: According to Wilson, the traditional one-piece racquet design may minimize critical playing characteristics (power, comfort, control) when attempting to maximize another. But what if the hoop and the handle never touched? Not only could you maximize power in the hoop and control in the handle, you could isolate shock and prevent it from reaching the arm. For the first time ever, you could design a racquet that didn’t compromise. Introducing TRIAD, a revolutionary tri-component design that (according to Wilson) maximizes power, control, and comfort without compromising one for the other. The hoop and the handle of a TRIAD racquet are designed as customized components. They never touch, thus making this one of the most dampened, low-shock racquets available.