The Wilson Triad Five Tennis Racquet blends Triad and Hammer technologies for superior comfort and excellent power. Since more weight concentrated in the head of the racket than the handle, players can generate a whistling pace at an impressively light and arm-friendly weight. Competitive players that prefer hitting with a mid-plus frame with maximum comfort should look no further.
The Wilson Triad Five Tennis Racquet is the most comfortable racquet in its class. The Triad Five sports a generous sweet spot for some extra forgiveness. The Triad construction features a 3-piece racquet system to separate the hoop from the handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and power. The Triad Five is 27.25 inches long and it has a spacious 103 square inch head to help improve court coverage. The 16×20 string pattern has Wilson’s Power Holes technology to increase dwell time for improved responsiveness and feel. At 9.4 ounces unstrung, the Triad Five is a capable weapon in the hands of an accomplished doubles player who prefers a comfortable and powerful mid plus frame.
- Best-in-class comfort for mid-plus frame
- Triad features a 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and power
- Hammer Technology places more weight in the head for greater stability and easy power
- Power Holes increase ball dwell time for enhanced responsiveness and feel
- The extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Item #: WR056611U
- Triad Technology: According to Wilson, the traditional one-piece racquet design may minimize critical playing characteristics (power, comfort, control) when attempting to maximize another. But what if the hoop and the handle never touched? Not only could you maximize power in the hoop and control in the handle, you could isolate shock and prevent it from reaching the arm. For the first time ever, you could design a racquet that didn’t compromise. Introducing TRIAD, a revolutionary tri-component design that (according to Wilson) maximizes power, control, and comfort without compromising one for the other. The hoop and the handle of a TRIAD racquet are designed as customized components. They never touch, thus making this one of the most dampened, low-shock racquets available.