Forged by an unwavering desire for ultimate performance, the Rush Pro 3.0 creates a lethal combination of explosiveness and stability. Its anti-twist outsole features 4D Support Chassis, which controls deceleration and fosters propulsion for aggressive movements towards the net. Sensifeel 2.0 features a lightweight, engineered mesh that improves breath-ability and comfort. The 4th generation of Rush Pro delivers for attacking players looking for a stable, explosive shoe.
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breath-ability, feel and comfort
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Upper: Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with engineered mesh for comfort and breathability. Endofit upper provides step-in comfort and stability with an intuitive fit from the full inner sock construction.
- Midsole: R-DST+ combines rebound and cushioning for a dynamic on-court performance. 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to control pivots while creating superior stability for powerful strokes. DF2 creates a cushioned court feel, blending quickness and comfort. (DF2= HT Drop 9mm)
- Outsole: Duralast high-density, durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces. Backed by a 6-month outsole guarantee.
- Color: White / Pearl Blue / Bluestone
- Weight: 13.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Item #: WRS324710