The Wilson Blade 100L v7 Tennis Racquets pack the signature technologies and features of the new Blade V7.0 series in a lighter, more maneuverable frame. At just 285 g (10.1 oz) unstrung, anyone seeking a lighter frame with elements of added racket flexibility, stability and connected-to-the-ball feel should give this racket a whirl. Featured technologies include FeelFlex, a proprietary carbon mapping placed at strategic points throughout the frame to better complement the modern, vertical swing, and a Top Grip Taper to give two-handed backhand enthusiasts a more optimal grip for the top hand.
- Lighter and more maneuverable for easier swings
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Item #: WR014011U
- PARALLEL DRILLING: Provides a consistent, more forgiving stringbed response while dramatically increasing the sweetspot.
- FEEL FLEX: An evolution of Clash’s revolutionary technology, FeelFlex produces a more connected feel while better complimenting the modern, vertical swing path. Proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the frame provides additional stability and flexibility through the swing, while maintaining the feel Blade players know and love.