Introducing the Tecnifibre Triax (15L-1.38mm) String Set: the first multifilament tennis string with co-polyester fibers. Feel more comfortable with every swing from the PU HD covering that provides 15% more shock absorption than ordinary monofilaments. Increase spin and control on the court from the co-polyester fibers, which deliver 15% more firmness than standard monofilaments. The exclusive use of T.P.I. co-poly fibers adds durability so you can play longer. For a string that provides the perfect balance of spin, control, and comfort, choose the Tecnifibre Triax 16 1.33!
New from Tecnifibre, introducing the Triax string! The Triax is the 1st multifilament with co-polyester fibers, it offers the player a unique playing feel combining firmness, control and comfort, while keeping long durability. This string is tailored towards the advanced level players who use powerful frames looking for high levels of control, spin and durability.
- Spin and Control: Co-Polyester fibers deliver 15% more firmness versus a classic monofilament.
- Arm-Friendly Comfort: The unique setting of PU HD adds 15% more shock absorption than standard monofilaments.
- Durability: Exclusive use of T.P.I. Co-polyester fibers increases durability by 50% so you can play longer.
- Diameter: 15Lg (1.38mm)
- Length: 40 feet (12 meters)
- Colors: Natural
- Composition: Multifilament (50% Nylon fibers/50 %Polyester fibers)
- Item #: 01GTR138XN