Solar Bat Sunglasses believes that performance-enhancing eyewear and sunglasses play an integral role in an outdoor enthusiast’s lifestyle. Like other outdoor sports enthusiasts, tennis players know how light conditions and weather conditions influence the ebb and flow of a match. Solar Bat Sunglasses designed the Victory 26 Carbon Fiber to assist with visual clarity during a tennis match or tennis practice. Best of all, the Victory 26 celebrates significant durability that prolongs each pair’s lifespan, which ultimately saves the wearer money. Tennis performance improvement becomes a reality for Solar Bat Sunglasses’ customers. Use this opportunity to improve your tennis performances by trusting Solar Bat for your eyewear needs. The Victory 26, though tennis-inspired and designed for extreme tennis playing, rises to the occasion for other outdoor activities and driving.
Tennis players looking for high quality non-polarized sunglasses to aid in court visual clarity and darker tint for looking toward the sky or sun love the Victory 26 Carbon Fiber. These are critical tennis performance enhancement eyewear for recreational tennis players and competitive tennis players. Seeing tennis balls quicker definitely improves reaction time, and the Solar Bat Victory 26 Sunglasses (Carbon Fiber) most definitely achieves that lofty goal. Improving your ability to see the entire court and tennis balls instantly makes the game easier, more enjoyable, and more competitive. Tennis instructors, tennis coaches, and professional tennis players tested the Victory 26 Carbon Fiber and it quickly became popular tennis eyewear for men around the globe. If you prefer sunglasses with limited movement (less interference and distraction while playing tennis), this particular model is manufactured with adjustable nose pads that provide gripping power and less slippage while you practice or play tennis matches. Improve your game today with the Victory 26 Carbon Fiber tennis sunglasses!
- PNVX LEVERAGE™ PERFORMANCE TENNIS TINT : Double Gradient Tint to improve court level vision of the ball and out-of-bounds lines with a gray tint in the top to reduce light transmission when looking upward into the sky. Gray top 25% of lens has 12% light transmission with Aqua in the bottom 75% having 28% light transmission.
- Fit Guide: Medium to Large with Average to Wide Nose
- Frame Color: Carbon Fiber
- Frame Material: TR90
- Lens Material: PNVX
- Frame Features: Half rimless one-piece lens with black TCG temple inserts and adjustable nose pad for extra grip.
- Eye Size: 183 mm one-piece shield style lens
- Bridge Size: 18 mm
- Temple Length: 130 mm
- Color: Carbon Fiber
- Item #: 726TG