Driven by a love of the game, Selkirk has a singular passion: to lead the Pickleball industry in innovation, design, and performance. The game matters to us. Our community matters to us. So we pinpointed what matters most in Pickleball: speed and consistency. Determined to deliver the unwavering speed and consistency you need to take your Pickleball game to another level, we dared to envision the future of pickleball paddles.
Selkirk believed that Carbon Fiber technology had not yet shown its true colors in our industry, so we set out to change that. We took on the largest research and development effort the industry has perhaps ever known. Our engineers developed a proprietary QuadCarbon technoligy with two layers of carbon fiber on each side, instead of just one. This unique approach delivers a paddle like no other that gives you ultimate consistency, accelerated ball velocity, an extra large sweet spot, maximum spin, and perfect feel. VANGUARD by Selkirk was born.
More than a performance paddle, the VANGUARD is the next frontier.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
- Average Weight: 7.7oz – 8.2oz
- Height: 15.75″
- Width: 8.0″
- Grip Length: 5.25″
- Grip Circumference: 4.25″
- Sweetspot size: 9
- Surface Area: Largest
- Handle Length: Long Handle (5.25″)
- USAPA Approved
- EdgeSentry™:Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
- QuadCarbon™ Face: Proprietary bi-directional, cross-weave carbon fiber technology designed to achieve a larger sweet spot and longer resonance and provide consistency, maximum spin, and perfect feel.
- X5™ Honeycomb Thick Poly Core: Advanced polypropylene honeycomb technology works in conjunction with the revolutionary QuadCarbon Face to absorb vibration while providing a larger sweet spot and a softer feel.
- VANGUARD Geo Grip™: Supreme comfort with enhanced wicking capability, improved traction, and premium style.