The Selkirk Amped Maxima Pickleball Paddle was co-designed with Morgan Evans. It’s the power player’s paddle! Engineered with a longer handle and paddle face, the Maxima’s long reach makes it perfect for driving the ball. We utilized our FiberFlex Fiberglass face and Polypropylene X5 Core Technology to increase power, stability, and control while at the same time increasing the sweet spot and ability to impart spin. The midweight version of the Maxima averages 7.8 – 8.3oz giving you extra power for hard drives from the baseline.
Introducing the revamped 2020 AMPED paddles. With fresh, new graphics and improved reliability, the 2020 AMPED paddles retain the power, control, and feel that you have come to love. Built with top of the line technology, this paddle will amplify your game to the next level.
- Brighter, Bolder Graphics: With an updated printing process, our graphics are brighter and more dynamic than ever before. You will notice the difference!
- Improved Performance Stability: We revamped our edgeguard adhesion process to make the 2020 AMPED even more durable which further improves performance and stability.
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Pro
- Average Weight: 7.2oz – 7.6oz
- Height: 17.0″
- Width: 7.0″
- Grip Length: 5.25″
- Grip Circumference: 4.25″
- Sweetspot size: 7.5
- Surface Area: Longest Reach
- Handle Length: Long handle (5.25″)
- Colors: Amethyst Purple, Sapphire Blue, Selkirk Red
- USAPA Approved
- X5™ Core: Durable polypropylene honeycomb technology provides increased power
- FiberFlex™: Fiberglass technology creates an excellent surface that produces spin, while enhancing control
- EdgeSentry™: Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
- Comfort Grip™: Cushioning material for a comfortable, confident hold.