Putterman Athletics offer a wide selection of handmade Tennis Nets. Whether you are looking for a professional or an economical Tennis Net, Putterman has all options available. Putterman Tennis Nets will provide you with longevity and durability while also giving your court a stylish aesthetic.
- Standard sizes of 41 inches x 3ft 6 inches (32 inches in the middle if net can be tapered)
- Made with braided polyethylene net (3.0mm-3.5mm depending on net)
- Lock-stitched headbands using bonded thread
- Standard side pockets of 1/2 inch fiberglass end sticks
- Vinyl coated galvanized aircraft cable with a breaking strength of 3,600 lbs
- Size: 41′ 7″ x 3′ 6″, available in tapered option
- Netting Body: 3.0mm braided polyethylene rope, 1.5in knotted mesh
- Headband: 28oz single-layered white vinyl, folded and tucked, treated with UV and mildew inhibitors, 2.5in wide, 6 rows of bonded thread interlocking stitching, built-in grommets
- Sideband: 2.5in black vinyl, built-in grommets, sewn pocket, 2 hollow fiberglass rods
- Bottom Band: 2.5in black vinyl, built-in grommets
- Cable: 5mm steel coated cable, 3600lbs tensile strength, 46ft long
- Net Strap: heavy-duty polyester webbing, nickel plated slide buckles, double end hook, reinforced ends
- Weight: 24 lb.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Item #: Pro1300