The new K-Swiss Men’s Ultrashot 2 (White/Black/Yellow) Tennis Shoes provide maximum comfort, stability, and durability. This tennis shoe now has lightweight Surgelite cushioning technology and a redesigned tongue making it lighter and more comfortable, along with being the most durable and stable performance shoe from K-Swiss. This shoe features a FlowCool system for breathability, a K-EVA insole, a Plantar support chassis for added support and stability, and an AOSTA 7.0 outsole with Dragguard in high wear areas for maximum durability.
The K-Swiss Ultrashot 2 is back with its modern design elements and updated technology for an even better playing experience. Now featuring Surgelite, this edition provides an even lighter and more comfortable feel than before. A new tongue design and the addition of a 6-Month Outsole Guarantee make these court shoes the perfect choice for avid players from the competitive junior level to the adult level.
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic materials combine with Durawrap X PU for comfort, support and durability. DragGuard material in high wear areas for added durability. Updated thicker tongue.
- Midsole: Ortholite X-40 sockliner provides moisture management and ventilation. GuideGlide midsole helps keep the feet in place to add stability on quick movements.
- Outsole: Aosta 7.0 high-density rubber outsole in a modified herringbone pattern provides durability and traction on any court surface. Backed by a 6-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 15.9 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black / Neon Yellow
- Item #: 06168-124