Building on the success of the most important tennis franchise in company history, Hypercourt, K-Swiss introduces a new hero model to the family targeting a young, competitive, aggressive player. The Hypercourt Supreme incorporates new technologies including Surge 7.0 for maximum energy return and Dragguard 7.0, elevating outsole durability. Additionally, a comfortable upper bootie construction ensures a secure fit. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces.
The new K-Swiss Hypercourt Supreme (Black/Purple Heather) Women’s Shoes builds on the success of one of the most popular shoe models in the sport: Hypercourt. Players will benefit from K-Swiss’ latest midsole technology, Surge+ 7.0, as well as upgraded iterations of past technologies, including DragGuard 7.0 for added outsole durability. The Hypercourt Supreme also introduces a soft bootie construction for dynamic movements. In all, the shoe is designed for competitive, aggressive movers who want a comfortable shoe that performs at the highest level.
- Textile Collar Lining
- Rubber Outsole
- CMEVA Midsole
- Molded EVA Sock Liner
- Lace Closure
- Upper: Lightweight and breathable mesh is protected by DuraWrap Flex and DragGuard 7.0 technologies. A comfortable inner bootie forms to the shape of your foot for dynamic performance and a secure fit. Stay-Tied Laces, a Seamfree construction, and Heel Grip Lining keep your feet secure while reducing distractions.
- Midsole: Surge+ 7.0 is the brand’s premium lightweight cushioning system. It provides maximum energy return and soft underfoot cushioning.
- Outsole: The non-marking, Aösta 7.0 high-density rubber outsole offers excellent traction, and new DragGuard 7.0 provides additional durability for aggressive players. The 180 PSC (Plantar Support Chassis) enhances midfoot stability and torsional control.
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Black / Purple Heather
- Item #: 96615-016