How does K-Swiss make its best-selling shoe model even better? By adding Surgelite midsole technology the Hypercourt Express 2 becomes even lighter and more comfortable while keeping its trademark breathability and generous fit. Additionally, the brand introduces Durawrap Flex, giving the shoe more support with no break-in period. The new upper design instantly makes the model fresh and modern looking which will impress current and new tennis players who wear the shoe. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces.
Quick and swift tennis players will love the K-Swiss Hypercourt Express 2 (Black/Gold/White) Men’s Shoes. Inspired by lightweight running shoes, these kicks are designed for a close-to-the court feel with the speed to reach any shot. From the durable and flexible DuraWrap upper to the light and cushioned Surgelite midsole, the K-Swiss Hypercourt Express 2 provides the platform for your domination.
- Upper: Seamless synthetic materials and mesh for comfort and breathability combine with DuraWrap Flex to provide a more flexible shoe. Added protection in the toe for extra durability. An Ortholite liner for added cushioning.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole for cushion and support under foot allowing you to feel connected to the court. Midfoot shank for added stability and unwanted twisting.
- Outsole: Non-marking Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides excellent traction and good durability on any court surface.
- Weight: 13.1 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Gold / White
- Item #: 06613-093