The K-Swiss Hypercourt Express 2 (Barely Blue/White/High-Rise) Women’s Shoes build on the success of one of the most popular shoes in the sport: The Hypercourt Express. With this update, players will benefit from a lighter overall build, more supportive upper, and new Surgelite midsole technology. The Hypercourt Express 2 maintains the comfortable fit past Hypercourt’s were known for, and introduces a modern style to keep your feet looking as fresh as they’ll feel on the court.
How does K-Swiss make its best-selling shoe model even better? By adding Surgelite midsole technology the Hypercourt Express 2 becomes even lighter and more comfortable while keeping its trademark breath-ability and generous fit. Additionally, the brand introduces Durawrap Flex, giving the shoe more support with no break-in period. The new upper design instantly makes the model fresh and modern looking which will impress current and new tennis players who wear the shoe.
- Upper: Seamless synthetic materials and mesh for comfort and breathability combine with DuraWrap Flex to provide a more flexible shoe. Added protection in the toe for extra durability. An Ortholite liner for added cushioning.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole for cushion and support under foot allowing you to feel connected to the court. Midfoot shank for added stability and unwanted twisting.e.
- Outsole: Non-marking Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides excellent traction and good durability on any court surface.
- Weight: 10.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Barely Blue / White / High-Rise
- Item #: 96613-424