K-Swiss is the first brand to introduce a court shoe specifically designed for Pickleball, one of the fastest growing sports in the United States. The Express Light Pickleball was created to give players a comfortable, lightweight, breathable shoe that supports on-court movement and performance needed for the sport. It is an all-around shoe, perfect for the new or frequent player. Included on the shoe is a K-Swiss Pickleball logo and customized Pickleball sockliner. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces.
Inspired by the quickness of a running shoe, the K-Swiss Express Light (Barely Blue/White/Brilliant Blu) Men’s Pickleball Shoes provide comfort, breathability and performance all in one! With seamless technology and Heel Grip Lining, this shoe will feel plush on your feet while still allowing you to feel connected to the court. The stability and support from this shoe will keep you moving fast as the Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole will provide durability on all court surfaces.
- Upper: Stay-Tied Laces act as a “catch” to keep the laces tied. Seamfree™ seamless upper construction bonds layers of synthetic suede and TPU onto tech mesh without stitching for total comfort and support while keeping the shoe lightweight. DuraWrap provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe dragging.
- Midsole: ortholite moisture management with anti-microbial properties keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration. Heel Grip Lining is made of interlocking fibers that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage. 180 PSC Plantar Support Chassis is a 180° thermal plastic that enhances midfoot stability. K-EVA special formula EVA provides maximized cushioning and enhanced durability of the midsole.
- Outsole: DragGuard™, located in the high wear areas of the toe and heel, offer increased abrasion-resistance. AOSTA 7.0 high-density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe.
- Weight: 12.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Barely Blue / White / Brilliant Blu
- Item #: 06563-143