Representing the future of tennis footwear, the K-Swiss Aero Court (White/Silver) Women’s Tennis Shoes are a fresh take on more traditional court shoes. These shoes feature a more classic tennis shoe look, but with modern technologies that are suitable for a wide range of players. The Surge technology provides players with optimal cushioning and energy return from lightweight and comfortable court shoes.
- Upper: DuraWrap Light is a durable, yet lightweight material used to add durability to the upper in strategic wear areas. Seamfree™ is a state of the art heat welded seamless upper construction that bonds layers of synthetic suede and TPU onto tech mesh without stitching.
- Midsole: Surge is a dual-density cushioning system combining Shock Spring + Surgelite. Surgelite is lightweight, flexible, and durable cushioning for max comfort. Shock Spring is a soft inner foam providing high energy return and shock absorption. Ortholite moisture-management with anti-microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration. A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis enhances mid-foot Stability.
- Outsole: AOSTA 7.0 rubber compound is a high-density outsole that provides durability from heel-to-toe.
- Weight: 10.6 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Highrise / Silver
- Item #: 96134-150