Representing the future of tennis footwear, the K-Swiss Aero Court (Blue/White/Pink) Women’s Shoes are a fresh take on more traditional court shoes. These shoes feature a more classic tennis shoe look, but with modern technologies that are suitable for a wide range of players. The Surge technology provides players with optimal cushioning and energy return from lightweight and comfortable court shoes.
The Aero Court is inspired by the design of the Aero Knit. The Aero Court features Surgelite for maximum comfort and a mesh upper making the shoe lightweight and breathable. This shoe has great value for a wide range of players. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces.
- Upper: DuraWrap Light is a durable, yet lightweight material used to add durability to the upper in strategic wear areas. Seamfree™ is a state of the art heat welded seamless upper construction that bonds layers of synthetic suede and TPU onto tech mesh without stitching.
- Midsole: Surge is a dual-density cushioning system combining Shock Spring + Surgelite. Surgelite is lightweight, flexible, and durable cushioning for max comfort. Shock Spring is a soft inner foam providing high energy return and shock absorption. Ortholite moisture-management with anti-microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration. A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis enhances mid-foot Stability.
- Outsole: AOSTA 7.0 rubber compound is a high-density outsole that provides durability from heel-to-toe.
- Weight: 10.6 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Aruba Blue / White / Soft Pink
- Item #: 96134-439