The Head Revolt Pro 2.5 (White/Red) Men’s Shoes offer a comfortable fit with excellent power, stability, cushioning, and durability on the court. Features include Head Energy Frame for ultimate stability and support, a low to the ground dual density midsole, and TPU anti-torsion shank with forefoot spring for forward motion. The 4D Shell breathable mesh upper and tongue allows maximum air flow and comfort. Head Hybrasion + rubber compound provides improved durability and traction on the court.
- ((6 Month Outsole Guarantee))
- Color: White / Red
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Item #: 273028
- Upper: 4D foam and a ventilated EVA tongue padding combine for excellent cushioning, support and breathability. A heel counter piece locks in the back of the foot while extra protection on the medial forefoot provides added durability.
- Midsole: Plush cushioning under foot from a supportive EVA midsole is helped by a ventilation system built underneath for extra breathability. A stable and durable 4D PU shell combined with the TRI N-R-G supports your feet, even during your most aggressive movements.
- Outsole: Hybrasion+ durable rubber outsole in a full herringbone tread pattern for great traction on any court surface. Backed by a six month durability guarantee.