The Head Radical Tour Composite Pickleball Paddle (Blue) is made for the powerful player who needs stability as well. In addition to its composite hitting surface, it features the new Control Stabilizer Technology (CST) for added stability during powerful rallies. HEAD’s Composite Hitting Surface (CHS) combines a soft feel and more power for added comfort, while the Comfort Grip System ensures a tremendous feel and enhanced vibration dampening.
- Optimized Tubular Core: Polypropylene honeycomb core creates a soft feel and sound for all levels of play.
- Extreme Spin: Texture provides better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- Comfort Grip System: Specially formulated PU material installed into the Ergo Grip, creating a softer feel that dampens vibrations for comfort.
- Control Stabilizer Technology (CST): Optimizes the paddle’s torsional stability while reducing vibrations. Specifically engineered weight distribution system create optimal precision with a great feel and touch.
- Graphite/Carbon Hitting Surface: Offers a superior feel and increased control for competitive players. Lightweight surface increases paddle reaction creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- USAPA approved.
- Materials: PP + GF
- Paddle Width: 199 mm / 7 7/8 in
- Paddle Length: 408 mm / 16 in
- Paddle Thickness: 13.0 mm / 1/2 in
- Grip Size: 107 mm / 4 1/4 in
- Weight: 230 g / 8.1 oz
- Colors: Blue
- Item #: 226120