Head Graphene Touch Radical 180 Racquetball Racquets:
The Head Graphene Touch Radical 180 Racquetball Racquets, now with PWRail Technology, is designed for players with slower swing speeds looking for more mass but still want effortless maneuverability. By lowering the balance point to a head light feel, you are able to use the additional mass and increase swing speed to create explosive power.
- Excellent for competitive players.
- Power Channels help reduce friction and create maximum stiffness for incredible power.
- Provides excellent power and maneuverability.
- Wrapped with Hydrosorb grip.
- Head Size: 690 cm² / 107 in²
- Length: 557 mm / 22 in
- Unstrung Weight: 180 g / 6.3 oz
- Factory String: Head Megablast 16
- Composition: Graphene/Graphite
- Grip Type: Head Hydrosorb Comfort
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 16 Crosses
- String Tension: 31-37 pounds
- Grip Size: (SS) 3-5/8
- Cover not included!
- Item #: 221128
- Graphene Touch: LESS SHOCK. MORE WOW. For improved shock absorption upon impact, delivering unparalleled touch without compromising on the power level of Graphene.
- Inner Grommet System: The next generation of HEAD’s revolutionary Inner Grommet System Technology, IGS2, eliminates exterior grommet holes delivering optimal stiffness, but with less weight.
- Power Channels: HEAD engineers have eliminated 33% of the grommet holes in the head of the racquet by developing innovative shared ports. In addition, Power Channels have been lowered deeper into the throat of the racquet.