Head Graphene Touch Radical 170 Racquetball Racquets:
One of HEAD’s most popular racquet weights, now with PWRail Technology, the Head Graphene Touch Radical 170 Racquetball Racquets offer a bit more mass with less weight in the head of the racquet to maximize swing speed and maneuverability. Competitive players will generate awesome power and precision with the Radical 170.
- Excellent for competitive players.
- Power Channels help reduce friction and create maximum stiffness for incredible power.
- Provides excellent power and maneuverability.
- Wrapped with Hydrosorb grip.
- Head Size: 690 cm² / 107 in²
- Length: 557 mm / 22 in
- Unstrung Weight: 170 g / 6.0 oz
- Factory String: Head Megablast 16
- Composition: Graphene/Graphite
- Grip Type: Head Hydrosorb Comfort
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 16 Crosses
- String Tension: 31-37 pounds
- Grip Size: (SS) 3-5/8
- Cover not included!
- Item #: 221118
- Graphene Touch: LESS SHOCK. MORE WOW. For improved shock absorption upon impact, delivering unparalleled touch without compromising on the power level of Graphene.
- Inner Grommet System: The next generation of HEAD’s revolutionary Inner Grommet System Technology, IGS2, eliminates exterior grommet holes delivering optimal stiffness, but with less weight.
- Power Channels: HEAD engineers have eliminated 33% of the grommet holes in the head of the racquet by developing innovative shared ports. In addition, Power Channels have been lowered deeper into the throat of the racquet.