Head Graphene Touch Radical 160 Racquetball Racquets:
The Head Graphene Touch Radical 160 Racquetball Racquets are the lightest racquet in HEAD’s Radical Series featuring PWRail, Graphene Touch, AFP, and ComforTech Grip Technologies. At just 160 grams, this racquet is designed for players with fast swing speeds that demand ultimate performance on every shot. Incredible power and maximum maneuverability is the backbone of the Radical Series.
- Lightest frame in the Radical Series.
- Power Channels help reduce friction and create maximum stiffness for incredible power.
- Provides excellent power and maneuverability.
- Wrapped with Hydrosorb grip.
- Head Size: 690 cm² / 107 in²
- Length: 557 mm / 22 in
- Unstrung Weight: 160 g / 5.6 oz
- Factory String: Head Megablast 16
- Composition: Graphene/Graphite
- Grip Type: Head Hydrosorb Comfort
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 16 Crosses
- String Tension: 31-37 pounds
- Grip Size: (SS) 3-5/8
- Cover not included!
- Item #: 221108
- Graphene Touch: LESS SHOCK. MORE WOW. For improved shock absorption upon impact, delivering unparalleled touch without compromising on the power level of Graphene.
- Inner Grommet System: The next generation of HEAD’s revolutionary Inner Grommet System Technology, IGS2, eliminates exterior grommet holes delivering optimal stiffness, but with less weight.
- Power Channels: HEAD engineers have eliminated 33% of the grommet holes in the head of the racquet by developing innovative shared ports. In addition, Power Channels have been lowered deeper into the throat of the racquet.