Head FXP (16-1.32mm) String Reel (660’/200m):
Thanks to its special Tri-Cluster FiberGel, this multifilament FXP string provides maximum feel, often referred to as ball pocket feel, to tournament and club players. The secret lies in the tri-cluster fibergel elements and its three so-called gel islands in the string’s cross section. In FXP’s case, this fibergel is integrated in the core of the string, which results in a softer feel and overall enhanced touch and comfort (at least for a power multifilament string).
- Special “Tri-Cluster” FiberGEL filaments integrated in a Polyamide 6 core
- Polyamide 6 Monofilament Wrap with three Polyester fibers inside each Monofilament
- DuPont Synthetic 66 Coating
- FiberGEL filament for maximum ball pocket, great power and superior control
- Polyester filaments for added durability, control and crisp feel
- FXP strings offer Power. In Control.
- Length: 200 m / 660 ft.
- Gauge: 16 (1.32 mm)
- Colors: Natural