The Xtreme Tour Graphite Pickleball Paddle uses all of HEAD’s top technologies to create an incredibly versatile experience. If you are looking for ultimate control – this paddle is for you. Endorsed by Sarah Ansboury, 2019 Mixed Doubles US Open Champion,, the Extreme Tour is a lighter weight paddle with a unique Diamond Shape for more control on each shot. The reduced head weight allows for a faster swing speed, giving you more reaction time and ultimate power. It features an Optimized Tubular Construction (OTC) honeycomb polymer core and a carbon graphite hitting surface (CHS) with Extreme Spin technology , as well as a Comfort grip for great feel, touch and ultimate dinking ability
- USAPA approved.
- Diamond Control Shape – Edgy shape for tighter sweet spot and increased control
- Thinner construction for great feel and control
- CHS – Carbon/Graphite Hitting Surface offers superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. Light weight surface helps give the paddle a reactive nature to create excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- OTC – Optimized Tubular Construction of the polypropylene honeycomb core creates perfect playability, feel and sound for all levels of play.
- EST – Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- CG – Comfort Grip – Specially formulated EVA material has been inlayed into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability
- Paddle Width: 7-7/8”
- Paddle Height: 16”
- Handle Length: 4.25”
- Handle Circumference: 4.25”
- Weight: 7.6 oz / 215 grams
- Colors: Black/Florescent Yellow
- Item #: 226509