The Extreme Lite combines HEAD’s latest technologies in a new lighter weight paddle and a diamond shape for even more control. Featuring HEAD’s Control Stabilizer Technology (CST) that optimizes the torsional stability and distributes the weight to reduce vibration for great feel and touch. The Extreme Lite also includes Optimized Tubular Construction (OTC) honeycomb polymer core and a carbon graphite hitting surface (CHS) with Extreme Spin technology (EST), as well as a Comfort grip for great feel, touch and ultimate dinking ability.
- USAPA approved.
- Diamond Control Shape – Edgy shape for tighter sweet spot and increased control
- Thinner construction for great feel and control
- CHS – Carbon/Graphite Hitting Surface offers superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. Light weight surface helps give the paddle a reactive nature to create excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- OTC – Optimized Tubular Construction of the polypropylene honeycomb core creates perfect playability, feel and sound for all levels of play.
- EST – Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- CG – Comfort Grip – Specially formulated EVA material has been inlayed into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability
- Paddle Width: 7-7/8”
- Paddle Height: 16”
- Handle Length: 4.25”
- Handle Circumference: 4.25”
- Weight: 7.6 oz / 215 grams
- Colors: Black/Green
- Item #: 226549