The Gamma 6900 ELS (6-Point SC Suspension Mounting System) Stringing Machine is a new professional stringer that will help you get the job done even faster. This versatile machine has a precise electronic control panel that constantly pulls tension to get the exact number you desire. The 6 point self-centering mounting system makes it quick and easy to set up your racquet before stringing. This machine also features a foot pedal for hands-free operation as well as a quick action rotation swivel.
- Digital control panel putting advanced stringing functions at your fingertips
- Electronically controlled, constant pull tensioning system provides precise tension control from 11.0 to 90.0 lbs (5.0 to 40.0 kgs) in 0.1 increments – 110/220 volt – The tensioner is a modular component that can be easily removed for servicing or maintenance when necessary
- Diamond coated, rotational string gripper
- 6-Point Self-Centering Suspension Mounting System
- Universal String Clamps with diamond coating provide adequate clamping pressure for both badminton and tennis, with teeth spacing optimized for all racquet types
- Quick Action rotating swivel string clamp bases
- Foot pedal switch for “Hands Free” operation
- Exclusive digital string length meter
- Floor Stand with ratcheting Self-Locking height adjustment from 39” to 49” (can also be used on table top)
- Includes Tools (Pathfinder Awl, Straight Awl, Hex Wrench Set, Straight Pliers, Bent Pliers, Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Cleaning Stone & Starting Clamp) and Custom Cover
- Item #: MG69E-13
- GammaCare Service Agreement ((Download Here))
- 6900 Instruction Manual ((Download Here))
- 5 year limited warranty / 1 Year Electronics. Call Gamma @ 1-800-333-0337 for details.
Stringing machines are not stocked. Racquet Depot will special order your machine once your order is placed.