Dunlop launches their most innovative racquet series yet, the Dunlop Precision. The Precision 100 Tour clocks in at five ounces heavier than that of the Precision 100. The tour provides additional head speed thanks to the whippy 7pts head light balance.
The Dunlop Precision 100 Tour arrives completely loaded with all of the latest developed technologies from Dunlop. Beginning in the handle of the racquet, this 100 Tour has SRX Shock Reduction technology which helps filter out stiff, uncomfortable vibrations at ball impact. Parallel Drilling technology within the grommet holes creates additional string movement resulting in increased power and comfort. Hybrid Cross Section beam construction combines Dunlop’s rounded aero profile with a more box oriented beam, giving the racquet an excellent combination of speed, power, and control.
The Precision 100 Tour is a modern racquet with fast, comfortable feel. The racquet will allow one to take longer, fast swings and still maintain excellent control to go with ideal maneuverability. Spin access is at a premium with the more opened 16×19 string pattern.
- Item#: T67706
- SR-X: Advanced vibration dampening system in the handle. Mono body with reinforced carbon fiber + PU construciton. Offers Maximum strength and rigidity for energy transfer but remains extremely comfortably.
- Parallel Strung Technology: Grommet holes, pegs and string are in exact alignment across the main hitting area, allowing for greater string movement and a larger sweetspot!
- Hyper Flare Butt Cap: With 30% wider flare without compromising the weight. This updated ergonomic flare enhances racquet control and stability in the hand.
- Hybrid Cross Section: The combination of a round aerodynamic beam (for speed and power) with a box beam (for control and feel).
- Glide Polymer: Special substance on the grommets which promotes string movement, resulting in greater power and comfort.