Combine speed, power and comfort with added control to really refine your game. The versatility of the Dunlop FX500 Tour Tennis Racquets means every part of your game gets a boost. Ideal for intermediate through to advanced players.
To keep pace with the modern tennis game, you’re going to need more power. That’s where the Dunlop FX 500 Tour comes in. As the heaviest tennis racquet in the FORCE series, the Tour combines speed, power, and comfort to refine your game. Feel the force of every swing with the POWER BOOST grommet structure that increases string movement. Enjoy more comfort from the Flex Touch Resin with high elasticity and vibration dampening to increase touch. For intermediate and advanced players searching for a power boost, choose the Dunlop FX 500 Tour!
- Power Boost Frame Geometry: Aerodynamic head shape with a sharp, modern-looking shaft and wider throat for more stability.
- Flex Touch Resin: New material with a unique, high-performance thermoplastic elastomer compound with high elasticity and vibration dampening for increased touch and feel.
- Sonic core made with Infinergy® by BASF located in the 2 and 10 o’clock areas of the racquet. Infinergy® is the world’s first E-TPU (expanded thermoplastic polyurethane).
- Power Grid String Tech pattern is denser in the middle of the racquet and wider at the top. This pattern creates more power distribution at the top of the racquet to meet the modern-day player’s needs.
- Power Boost Groove: grommet structure increases string movement and expands the sweet spot for comfort.