New for 2015, the Babolat Pure Drive range has expanded to include this new racquet with an even large headsize. The extremely powerful Pure Drive 110 is one of two oversized racquets in the Pure Drive Line. This racquet features Babolat’s new frame to string interaction technology with a redefined sweetspot. Babolat’s Pure Drive impact zone is located higher than the traditional center of the racquet. Elliptical shape of the frame helps with added resistance against torque and flexing for increased power. Cortex Dampening Interface for even better feel. Only those frequencies that enhance feel are permitted to pass through the Cortex filter. The Pure Drive 110 is the ideal frame for players looking for performance, lightness and comfort.
- Ideal for players seeking the perfect balance between power and feel.
- Cortex dampening system allows for the unique sensation of power and precision on every shot.
- Elliptical shape adds resistance against twisting and flexing.
- Cortex System: Cortex system is the first technology customized to filter different vibrations. Cortex is revolutionary active technology placed between the throat and handle of the racquet. With this new technology, the two parts of the racquet are linked by an interface in CDS (Cortex Damping System) material. This technology allows to filter the different vibration modes. It eliminates unnecessary vibrations and enhances the feel of the ball.
- For competitive players, Cortex filters vibrations for purer feel of the ball.
- For club players, Cortex provides maximum comfort.
- Woofer: WOOFER is a patented inovation by Babolat. WOOFER is the first dynamic system which makes the frame and strings interact when striking the ball.
- GT Technology: GT construction provides excellent stability at ball impact. The additional rigidity obtained through this technology allows for more precision or power according to the construction.
- Frame String Interaction Technology: Woofer system to bring more feel to players with each strike of the ball.Tigher string pattern in the sweetspot area.
- Redfined Sweetspot: After launching the “Play” racquet in 2013, Babolat collected data and identified that the impact zone is higher than the racquets traditional center.