Starting, stopping, jumping, landing… shifting directions, sideward, forward, backward sprints… it’s all about rhythm. Aggressive, feather-lite, close to the ground, up in the air, explosive… Every player has a different rhythm – it’s their own “beat” – with different needs in terms of shoes. Thanks to careful, ongoing observations of tennis players, their game, their rhythm… Babolat has developed a unique concept: the BPM* System: A genuine construction platform, the BPM system enables players to boost their footwork to give their game a fresh new rhythm. To incorporate the most appropriate technologies into each model, this system focuses on three key aspects of the shoe’s construction: the make-up of the forefoot section, the lateral support system and the exclusive Michelin sole.
- Optimum grip/sliding balance on all types of courts and extra durability thanks to the exclusive Michelin OCS2 outsole.
- Outstanding stability and hold thanks to the construction around the new TI-Fit last
- Exceptionally dynamic response with the special Side 2 Side system in the forefoot
- Long lasting heel dampening and comfort with Kompressor System
- Perfectly adapted support thanks to the FootBelt system.
- Durability, breathability and comfort thanks to the Cell Shield material on the upper
- Extra comfort thanks to the TI-Fit design and exclusive DynamicSole
- Upper: Cell Shield combines smaller, more densely concentrated sells on the inner part of the foot and larger, more spread out cells on the upper part to give players greater durability and comfort. Footbelt technology provides extra support around the instep to precisely deliver an extra secure hold and guarantee a truly custom fit. TI-Fit provides strategically positioned support in the heel, instep and forefoot for precise, sure footing and comfortable flexing and bending of the foot.
- Midsole: Side-2-Side asymmetric, high-rebound EVA Insert adapts to the different foot needs for a more dynamic forefoot. Dynamic Sole provides long-lasting comfort and energy restitution. Ergo-Motion optimized last and multi-layer midsole adapts to the foot’s anatomy and dual-density midsole to even out the pressure generated during lateral movement. Kompressor System delivers high-performance shock absorption. Vibrakill delivers extra comfort and shock protection. OrthoLite® memory-shaped insole offers instant comfort that lasts.
- Outsole: Optimized Cell System2 is an ultra-high performance outsole for all court surfaces that provides better traction thanks to the shape, direction and distribution of the treads – the perfect grip/sliding balance for clay courts and extended durability thanks to a compact, uniform mesh-like tread. Michelin Performance is designed with a specific thickness and rubber make-up.
- ((6 Month Outsole Guarantee))
- Weight: 12.8 ounces (Size 8.5)
- Color: Yellow/Blue/White
- Item #: 31S16477-113