Introducing the Babolat Drive G (115) Tennis Racquets. Specially designed for the beginner to intermediate player looking to hit the court with a racquet that offers both power and comfort. The Drive G 115 provides a generous 115 square inch head size to go with a lightweight feel thanks to the 9.1 strung ounce weight. The extended 27.6-inch length allows for added reach. This frame features Woofer Technology the first and most effective frame to string linking system. This technology allows for longer ball and string contact time, creating maximum comfort and greater control. Overall, the Drive G 115 is an excellent choice for the player looking for a high amount of comfort mixed with an extraordinary deal of power.
- Ultra lightweight with a large head size and larger sweet spot.
- Features a more adapted performance from full graphite construction.
- Lightweight, elliptical frame shape makes for a more maneuverable frame.
- Woofer System provides 25% more contact time between the ball and string for more control and a more comfortable feel.
- Woofer: WOOFER is a patented innovation by Babolat. WOOFER is the first dynamic system which makes the frame and strings interact when striking the ball.The frame is basically static and holds the driving force of the racquet – the strings – in place. Today the way strings are attached to the frame limits the performance of this driving force. The strings are attached to both sides of the frame. Only some strings are active when struck by the ball. This means that racquets do not deliver their full potential. Babolat set out to imagine a racquet optimizing the frame and the strings – to invent a frame which permits all the strings to work together to their full potential when striking the ball: