The Babolat Aero (112) Tennis Racquets offer plenty of power to go along with a comfortable response. The Aero 112 is very maneuverable racquet at 9.8 ounces strung, offering players who have a slower compact swing to really get around on their swing and generate a good amount of pace on their shots. Up at the net this racquet is very stable, perfect for players who like to be aggressive and go for winners while volleying. The Aero 112 tennis racquet is packed with performance features including technology which cancels out vibrations allowing for a smooth comfortable response off of the string bed. An Aeromodular beam design produces 11% less drag than the previous Aero 112. All in all, the Babolat Aero 112 is a solid option for players who have a slower swing looking for a lightweight, powerful frame with a comfortable feel.
The Babolat Aero 112 Prestrung Tennis Racquet offers easy power, maximum spin and a comfortable response. Coming in at 9.8 ounces strung, this lighter weight frame is very manerverable and lets players add easy pace on their shots. As you might expect from the name it has an oversized, 112 square inch head size which translates to a significantly larger sweet spot and more forgiveness on off-center hits. You will also have further reach thanks to the extended 27.5 inch length. Similar to the regular Pure Aero, this oversize frame utilizes Cortex Pure Feel technology for a more arm-friendly response at contact as well as an AeroModular construction for easy racquet head speed generation. The Aero 112 is a solid option for players who are looking for a lightweight, powerful and spin-friendly frame with a comfortable feel.
- AeroModular Technology: increase aerodynamism for a faster racquet head speed.
- FSI Spin: open string pattern with oblong shaped grommets to generate more spin.
- Woofer System: Optimizes the interaction between the ball and string for an improved feel at contact.
- CarbonPlyStabilizer: Innovative CPLY Carbon® developed by Chomarat added in the racquet’s core to improve stability and precision at impact.
- Corex Pure Feel: New material powered by SMAC integrated in the racquet provides an incredible sound and pure feel.