The new Limited Edition Asics Gel Solution 3 Men’s Tennis shoe has a low profile sole with a new, lightweight, high-performance upper design. Graphics inspired by New York City offers a bold design, with all of the performance you know in the Solution Speed. This shoe is the perfect blend of moderate support and speedy ride with comfort and support for even the most aggressive, agile players. The Gel cushioning systems in the rearfoot and forefoot combined with the lightweight Solyte midsole offers excellent cushioning, while the FlexionFIT forefoot and Personal Heel fit system adds support and maximum comfort for competitive tennis players. BR>
- Flexion Fit™: Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- PGuard™ Toe Protector: Enhanced toe durability.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Upper: PGuard® Toe Protector is designed to enhance durability. P.H.F.™ (Personal Heel Fit) provides 2 layers of memory foam to line the collar and mold to the heel, creating a personalized fit. Flexion Fit® upper provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support. Lace-up front offers an adjustable fit.
- Midsole: Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. Solyte® Midsole Material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA® and features enhanced cushioning and durability. Lateral Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters propulsion stage.
- Outsole: AHAR® High Abrasion Rubber placed in key areas of the outsole provides exceptional durability.
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black / Green Gecko / Blue
- Style #: E618N-0190