General Return and Exchange Info:
- Unused/unworn products may be returned within 60 days of receipt of order for full refund.
- Any item(s) that are returned more than 60 days from date of receipt WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Please include a copy of your original invoice, along with instructions regarding the reason for return or exchange. Items returned without an invoice will only be eligible for store credit, at the discretion of Racquetdepot.
- Returns will void our free shipping offer if the overall value of the remaining order balance falls below $69.95.
Racquet Returns and Exchange:
- RACQUETS MUST BE RETURNED IN BRAND NEW CONDITION
- Any racquet that is returned in unused condition (no ball fuzz, scrapes on racquet or grommets, or plastic removed from the handle will be issued a full refund (excluding string).
- Racquetdepot will NOT accept used racquets for return. Used racquets will be returned to the customer. The shipping cost of any used product and subsequent return of the product are the responsibility of the customer.
Shoe Returns and Exchange:
- SHOES MUST BE RETURNED IN THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER’S BOX IN BRAND NEW CONDITION, AS IT WAS RECEIVED (NO TAPE OR SHIPPING LABELS APPLIED).
- Return shipping labels are not provided unless shipping was in our error.
- Please ensure that shoes show absolutely no sign of wear or use (e.g. lint, fuzz, debris, hair) prior to returning to Racquetdepot.
- Outbound shipping will be deducted from credit if order falls below the free shipping threshold.
Apparel Returns and Exchange:
- APPAREL MUST BE RETURNED IN BRAND NEW CONDITION, WITH ALL TAGS ATTACHED. Items cannot be washed or worn. Apparel items carry NO warranty from the manufacturer.
- Items returned that do not comply with these guidelines will either be returned to the customer, or issued a Racquetdepot store credit, at the discretion of Racquetdepot. All shipping associated with the item will be the responsibility of the customer.